Geelong dating - Must be willing to hookup only!

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Geelong dating - Must be willing to hookup only!

Mensaje  Tamworth el Mar Jul 26, 2011 7:50 am

singles in Hobart free online dating - Always ready for some fun My name is Jaidyn SHUMAN Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Warrnambool online dating Western Australia free online dating Darwin dating international singles in Gladstone free online dating For a first date, I wouldn't mind just getting coffee and walking on the beach. Or frozen yogurt is yummy too and just talking and getting to know the other person. The movies are cool too...I am down for whatever. Topping it off with some great sex is always the best! Into exploring anything thats fun, seeking guy or guys for fun evenings. I am attractive and I am not shy, I like to laugh and have a god time. Been dancing and really enjoy that. Nothing serious, just want some fun on the side for right now....... Looking to add to what i already have. Need to be discreet! Not interested in changing my situation or youfs. Lets chat and see where it goes. Maybe meet for a drink and more. I'm here just for fun, not really looking for anything serious right now. just some friends and laughs. I have my needs though, so if I like you then we can get intimate. I want someone to hookup with a few times a week. Message me for pic. looking for regular boy toy to get together with for good times. Sorry,because I live with my ex my place id off limits. If sounds like something your looking for drop me a line. You wont regret it. I'm just looking for a good man, if there any left out there. Players need not apply and please leave any excess baggage at the door. It's hard to list all the music, movies, and hobbies I like. So, if you're interested feel free and ask Smile

Tamworth
Invitado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba